MJ Painting offers full service line of interior and exterior painting. From annual power washing to keep your house’s exterior clean to wall paper removal and texture repair and complete paint jobs. From a single bathroom to complete buildings, no job is too small, (some are too big, but not many). We use only premium Dunn-Edwards paint for quality and durability.
Ever hire a contractor to do some work for you and when the crew shows up, the owner is nowhere to be found? That’s not what happens when MJ Painting is working for you. I will personally be there cuz nobody else works for the damn company!
Did your last contractor stop answering your calls? As soon as your check clears the bank, and if there is a problem with the job, then the contractor disappears faster than your breakfast buddy when the bill arrives. I’ve heard that story so many times… I wish I could hit the rewind button so people can backup and check out their contractor ahead of time. I don’t hesitate to teach people how to verify Contractors and their license numbers through the Contractors State License Board’s website. It’s easy to use and provides you with the necessary information to know your contractor’s license status.
Why should you hire MJ Painting?
Anyone can paint. Right?
Sure, but getting the job done neatly, professionally, and with top quality products can be tough. Using Dunn-Edwards paint exclusively, coupled with leaving your property clean and your time respected, you can count on MJ to give you value and quality that you’ll be proud to show your friends and family.
- Your appointment is verified by phone or email the day before we are scheduled to arrive.
- We show up on time and at your convenience.
- Your property is protected. Furniture or landscaping is covered, floors are left clean, and tools are stored and covered during overnight stays.
- We stand behind our work. If you have any questions or concerns during or after the job, we’ll be there to answer them to the best of our ability.
- Are you covered? We are! With $1,000,000. in liability coverage and fully licensed by the state of California, we have you covered. Your deal is sealed with a written contract that protects you and your contractor.